WH2O restoration post 3: Nobody Rides The River For Free
Here’s the list of what’s getting replaced or added. The parts are coming from the usual places, Marco, BAA, Illinois PinBall, Pinball Inc, Pinball Life. And I’d like to send a shout out to my 2 local sources for parts, Action Pinball and ThePinballWizard.net. Both excellent places.
So without further ado, the list:
- Ramps, full set of repros. Everything but Insanity Falls.
- Plastics, full set of repros.
- Topper Dome. Repro.
- Waterfall topper insert. Beg, borrow, steal, wait patiently, pay way too much. Probably in that order.
- Green translucent targets.
- White targets
- Coin door
- Leg protectors
- Coffin speaker
- Backglass lift rail
- Rear glass moulding
- Leg bolts
- Shooter rod components
- Jet bumper skirts, and the ring and rod assembly.
- Flasher domes, changing from red to blue
- Star posts and plastic post sleeves, changing from clear to blue
- Eproms – LH-5 for freeplay and added settings like ball save.
- Bulbs of all varieties
- Rubber kit.
Total cost: $76.48. Including shipping.
And just so this isn’t a text only post, here is a pic of me snowmobiling.