Pinball 12 Step Program
From the Annals of RGP:
1. We admitted we were powerless over our addiction – that our lives
had become filled with pinball machines, tools, circuit boards, and
all types of spare bulbs and fuses.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could help us
restore all old pinballs to NIB condition.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of
the pinball Gods, the designers, and manufacturer(s).
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our pinballs,
supplies, and NOS.
5. Admitted to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature
of our skill level.
6. Were entirely ready to remove all bad playfield defects from our
7. Humbly asked the pinball Gods to remove our shortcomings and shower
us with multiball, specials, and replays.
8. Made a list of all persons we had out scored, and became willing to
make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to
do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take parts inventory and when we had something good
to post, would promptly do so.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our game and high
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we
tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these
principles in all our affairs.
Keep coming back…