Well, the fishtales is “almost” finished. I had a chance to strip the playfield completely.
Let me mention one thing. I always end up with extra bolts, screws and washers. Never fails!
So I put like three rounds of Novus. I finally got the playfield cleaned. A few of the ball swirl marks (caused by dirty pinballs) wouldn’t come clean. Even wit h the Magic Erasor.
Then came the four layers of wax. I put three layers of kit wax on the playfield. Got it nice and shiny. Then I put on one layer of hard caranuga TreWax. Then I buffed it to a nice shiny look. Then it was time to start putting things back on.
I will put on a few additional photos on here. Or you can just check out the gallery
I will also put up a more detailed description later.